Clear Finishing Reaction Lacquer. A two component, high solids, alkyd/urea formaldehyde Acid Catalyzed clear ‘Multicoat’ lacquer.
Fast drying, high solids clear ‘Multicoat’ finishing lacquer with excellent resistance to abrasion, wet & dry heat & chemicals , this product will yellow so it is advisable only to use on top of dark colour shades or where non-yellowing properties are not required.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required.
Best spray applied; it is ideal for production lines and factories or for small scale manufacturers. Can be applied direct to veneered surfaces as a ‘Multicoat’ lacquer. Ideal for open pore finishing without a sealer on wood or for closed pore finishing in combination with AC Sanding Sealer.
- Low Surface tension
- Excellent surface slip
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Fast Drying
- Excellent clarity
- Used on certain veneers as a one coat open grain finish
- Easily applied using spray application
- Resistant to household cleaning agents, alcohols, scratching, water spills, fats and oils, stains and heat resistance
- Very fast drying and cure times
- Good repairability
- Excellent abrasion resistance