A heavy bodied waterproofing coating based on acrylonitrile/butyl acrylate copolymer in aqueous dispersion.
Used as a multi-coat system to line concrete tanks which are designed to contain bulk crude oil. These types of sealers have been known to provide over 30 years’ service in these applications.
- Used as a high-build, flexible waterproof coating, applied at a rate of 500g/m² per coat up to a dry film thickness of 600µm.
- Can be applied effectively by airless spray.
- Good overcoating properties after minimum cleaning of previous coat.
- Easy to repair.
- Resistant to crude oil and to sea water.
- Suitable to create a flexible membrane which minimises oil seepage.
- Excellent adhesion to suitability prepared concrete surfaces.
- Provides a rubbery hard surface which can take foot traffic after 96 hours.
- Bridges concrete surface cracks up to 0.2mm and remains flexible.
- Water based – environmentally friendly.
Contact Us for MSDS