A one pack Zinc & Aluminium rich primer, contains more than 60% Zinc in the dry film.
AeroCoat ZincDek 60 is an organic bound zinc rich coating containing more than 60% zinc in the dry film. It is applied to clean steel and hot dip galvanized surfaces to form an adherent anti-corrosive coating in excess of 100 microns thick. AeroCoat ZincDek 60 is used as a zinc rich protective primer/coating in corrosive environments on steel and hot dip galvanized surfaces.
- Provides corrosion protection to steel surfaces exposed to moderately corrosive conditions
- AeroCoat ZincDek 60 will blend in with newly galvanized steel
- AeroCoat ZincDek 60 can be over-coated by a range of topcoats
- Adheres well to abraded steel and galvanizing
- Will provide corrosion protection to mild steel in inland industrial environments subject to moderate levels of salinity
- Must be applied directly to steel
Bright Aluminium Metallic
Low water permeability, further enhanced by the zinc activation process that seals the protected surface.
AeroCoat ZincDek 60 reduces the concentration of corrosive agents that reach the steel structure.
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.
Contact Us for MSDS