Steel & Galvanized Iron Primer. A single component, water based, pure acrylic emulsion - adhesion promoted, zinc phosphate primer for steel and galvanized surfaces.
As an anti-corrosive primer for mild steel and galvanized steel to protect from rust and corrosion particularly in humid and polluted areas.
As a primer on tightly adherent rust to stop any further rust from developing.
As an adhesion promoting primer on mild steel and galvanized steel for subsequent topcoats.
As a primer for previously coated, weathered surfaces, prior to application of topcoats.
- Used as a high-build, flexible waterproof coating on pitched/vertical and flat/horizontal applications
- Easy to use one component product that can be brush, roller or spray applied
- Provides good adhesion for subsequent coats
- Will accept most water based, solvent based and solvent free topcoats
- Protects substrate from corrosion
- Excellent penetration and adhesion to clean, firm rust and weathered galvanized iron
Contact Us for MSDS