A single component, water based, self-cross-linking pure acrylic pigmented and clear coating.
A superior quality, pure acrylic coating designed for excellent adhesion over suitably prepared wood, metal, masonry and previously painted surfaces, imparts a gloss, satin or matt finish for interior and exterior surfaces with excellent wash-ability, stain and dirt resistance.
It inhibits the growth of mould and fungus on exterior walls and, with the addition of Silver Ion Anti-Bacterial additive, will inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, algae and fungi commonly found in bathrooms or moist and humid areas.
An ideal hygienic coating system for food processing/production facilities, kitchens, hospitals, abattoirs, change rooms etc.
The Satin & Matt finishes have non-drip (thixotropic) properties making them excellent for application to ceilings.
Typical life expectancy of this system is 10 years.
- Used as a high-build, flexible waterproof coating on pitched/vertical and flat/horizontal applications
- UV stable and non-yellowing
- Excellent exterior durability
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent hardness and block resistance
- Not affected by steam and moisture in bathrooms etc.
- Good stain and grease resistant
- Non-Toxic and safe for food factories with the addition of Silver Ion Anti-Bacterial WB Additive
Contact Us for MSDS