A two pack, high build, acrylic polyurethane primer/finish, containing zinc phosphate anti-corrosive pigmentation.
Used as a highly durable direct-to-metal primer/finish coat with excellent obliteration properties for exterior of tanks, equipment, structural steel, concrete or any surface where weathering, chemical resistance, toughness and UV stability are required.
Particularly designed for use in areas where a satin or semi-gloss finish is preferred. Ideal for use in moderately corrosive environments. Provides versatility where overcoating of intermediates in one coat is not possible using conventional high gloss polyurethane finishes.
- Good anti-corrosive properties
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Good resistance to UV light and atmospheric exposure
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Over-coatable after atmospheric exposure
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
Contact Us for MSDS