A two pack, aliphatic polyester modified polyurethane coating
Used as a finish coat for floors, walls, boats, yachts, furniture, equipment, aviation equipment, aeroplanes etc. Glazetek offer outstanding operational performance including abrasion, impact & chemical resistance.
It imparts a very high gloss finish, and offers outstanding colour and gloss retention in the harshest environments.
Used in heavily corrosive environments as part of a full corrosion protection system. When used with suitable phenolic primers, Glazetek can be used in chemical environments with exposure to splash and fumes with good results.
- Cures to a highly durable ‘tile’ like finish
- Unlimited re-coatability
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
Contact Us for MSDS