A hot-applied road marking compound for the application of highly reflective lines with long term performance. PlastiLine Thermoplastic is based on hydrocarbon resins and contains pre-mixed glass beads which impart retro-reflective properties resulting in excellent reflective properties at night and day and in wet conditions.
A single pack, hot applied, high build marking product that is applied at a temperature of between 200°C and 220°C and is usable as soon as it cools – within 2 – 4 minutes, depending on the surface temperature.
Applied by sophisticated road marking equipment, that includes a heating ‘cooker’ and specially designed application accessories, the thickness of application is 3mm extruded and 1.2mm spray applied. This product provides many times the longevity when compared to conventional solvent or water based paints.
Extremely durable, melt-on marking system for application on asphalt surfaces, in heavy traffic areas, on all types of roads, including in cities. Suitable for asphalt and concrete surfaces particularly in high traffic areas such as stop streets and traffic lights.
Characterized by good colour (whiteness), high durability, resistance to abrasion and low dirt retention.
- Single pack, hot applied with rapid return to service.
- Minimises traffic disruptions and resistant to vehicle tracks very quickly.
- Excellent colour and reflective properties at night, in the day and underwater.
- Excellent obliteration / hiding power.
- Melts into the asphalt surface, forming a thermal bond.
- Durability of 3 years and longer, depending on thickness and traffic volume.
- Available in lead free colours.
- Excellent adhesion to asphalt (some concrete surfaces will require priming)
- Excellent abrasion resistance and low dirt retention
Contact Us for MSDS