Cementitious Waterproofing. A two component, polymer modified, fibre reinforced, flexible cementitious waterproofing membrane with a good balance of tensile strength and elongation.
Leak Seal Cementitious waterproofing membrane is intended as waterproofing membrane on suitably primed cementitious substrates, brickwork and blockwork in both immersion and exposed conditions.
- Waterproofing under tiles in showers, on balconies or terraces
- Waterproofing of flat concrete roofs or gutters
- Lining of fish ponds*, dams, pools, reservoirs, concrete piping, bridges and canals
- On interior and exterior walls for damp proofing, will negative and positive water pressure
- Waterproofing and protection of outer walls, retaining walls to be buried into the ground
- Sealing fine hairlines cracks in concrete structures (not subject to movement)
- Waterproofing of weather exposed surfaces
- Protective, flexible anti-carbonation coating of concrete surfaces
It is possible to apply to damp masonry/Cementitious substrates in good condition.
After application, 48 hours later, the pond should be high pressure cleaned and washed out to remove any traces of high alkalinity which may have an initial effect on the pH of the water. Ensure that the water is conditioned and stable before introducing your fish.
- Fast Drying
- Oil resistant
- UV Stable
- Renders leaking surfaces waterproof in two applications
- Waterproofs structures from positive and negative water pressure
- Seals wall with rising damp, moisture & leaks
- Used on concrete floors, roofs, reservoirs, retaining walls, fish ponds, dams, basements & tunnels
- May be applied to damp surfaces
- Non-toxic to fish when fully cured
- Dries hard in 24hrs – full cure 7 days
- Over paintable
- Non-corrosive to steel or iron
Contact Us for MSDS