Water Based Repellent. A one component water based silane/siloxane based silicone, air drying clear liquid water repellant.
A Silane/Siloxane construction chemical with Hydrophobic properties. By drilling horizontal angular holes into the surface & injecting the Silane/Siloxane Liquid at a low pressure, a horizontal barrier forms against rising damp & moisture thus leaving the above surface dry.
This product is overcoatable
- Thin consistency allows for easy application
- Water thinnable, solventless emulsion
- Can be used for the mass treatment of non-load bearing concrete products
- Excellent penetration of the Silane/Siloxane in all directions because of consistency
- Protection by forming a horizontal barrier against rising damp
- Simple application, minimal equipment & skills required
- Damp Proof Repellent reduces the capillary absorption of the building it has penetrated, but does not clog pores or capillaries allowing building to ‘breathe’
Contact Us for MSDS