A single component, quick drying, high gloss industrial alkyd enamel.
As a finish coat system for protecting construction and mining heavy machinery, agricultural equipment, railcars, transportation vehicles, material handling and lifting equipment, pumps, valves, gear units, scaffolding, fencing and many other components.
Speccoats™ QD Enamel is particularly suited for use as a rapid drying system or fast handling and turnaround times maximising production throughput. This Quick Drying enamel will dry rapidly at lower temperatures without the need for baking/heating after application.
- Easy to use one component product that can be brush applied but is designed for spray application
- Excellent hiding power and yield
- High film builds achievable on at Higher Viscosities
- Quick Drying - 10 minutes
- Single pack
- QD Enamel may be applied at 75 microns dry film thickness where additional corrosion protection may be required
QD Enamel HV
- A “High-Viscosity” grade, for higher film build applications
- For the user that want to adjust their own viscosities
QD Enamel RFU
- A “Ready-For-Use” grade, for low film build application
- For the user that requires large volumes without having to adjust their own viscosities
QD Enamel Dipping
- A modified grade specially formulation for dipping applications where a fast run off and uniform finish is required
Contact Us for MSDS