Polyvinyl Butyral Phenolic. A single component, quick drying, Polyvinyl Butyral/Phenolic, pigmented etch primer.
Etch Primer is premium quality, fast drying pre-treatment primer for mild steel and galvanized iron prior to applying the full paint system.
It is ideal for use on vehicle chassis & underbody components and other steel substrates such as burglar bars, security gates, wrought iron, casings and castings etc.
The primer is characterized by its fast turn-around time, easy application, and adhesion to hand cleaned steel.
Etch Primer offers excellent adhesion to mild steel and aluminium alloys.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Quick Drying with high coverage
- Easy to use one component product that can be brush or spray applied
- Temporary corrosion protection
- Resistant to oil spills and splashes
- Overcoatable by a range of topcoats
- Can be used as a weld through primer at low DFT’s
- High Temperature resistance