A single component, quick drying, Polyvinyl Butyral/Phenolic, pigmented etch primer aerosol spray.
AeroPrime Etch is premium quality, fast drying pre-treatment primer for mild steel and galvanized iron prior to applying the full paint system.
It is ideal for use on vehicle chassis & underbody components and other steel substrates such as burglar bars, security gates, wrought iron, casings and castings etc.
The primer is characterized by its fast turn-around time, easy application, and adhesion to hand cleaned steel. AeroPrime Etch offers excellent adhesion to mild steel and aluminium alloys.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Quick Drying with high coverage
- Easy to use one component product – aerosol spray
- Temporary corrosion protection
- Resistant to oil spills and splashes
- Overcoatable by a range of topcoats
- Can be used as a weld through primer at low DFT’s
- High Temperature resistance
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.
Contact Us for MSDS