A one component, solvent based, silicone/acrylic high temperature coating.
For the protection of steel from corrosion on areas including flare stacks, kilns, flues, furnaces, muffler, exhausts, hot piping, stacks & other steel surfaces at elevated temperatures. Silicone 350 will withstand continuous dry temperatures of 350°C and temperature surges of 380°C.
Where maximum corrosion protection is required, application should be over a zinc silicate primer such as Inorganic Zinc Primer or Etch 1K Epoxy Primer Suitable for areas subject to intermediate service temperatures that require a coloured finish.
- Heat resistant up to continuous dry temperatures of 350°C and temperature surges of 380°C
- Maximum thickness which can be applied in a single coat without subsequent blistering on heating is 40 microns dft
- Used for internal and external protection of steel surfaces
- Excellent flexibility to withstand thermal cycling from 0°C to 350°C
- Excellent abrasion and weathering resistance
- Aerosols available
Contact Us for MSDS