A quick drying, silicone based, high temperature coating.
For the protection of steel from corrosion on areas including flare stacks, kilns, flues, furnaces, muffler, exhausts, hot piping, stacks & other steel surfaces at elevated temperatures. AeroHeat 650 will withstand continuous dry temperatures of 540°C and temperature surges of 650°C Where maximum corrosion protection is required, application should be over a zinc silicate primer such as AeroCoat ZincDek 80 Pre-Weld.
- Heat resistant up to continuous dry temperatures of 540°C and temperature surges of 650°C
- Maximum thickness which can be applied in a single coat without subsequent blistering on heating is 40 microns dft
- Used for internal and external protection of steel surfaces
- Excellent flexibility
- Excellent abrasion and weathering resistance
- A minimum drying time of 72 hours at 20°C is required before applying heat
Jet Black Matt
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.
Contact Us for MSDS