A two part product consisting of a dry powder base:
Part A - a blend of selected aggregates and fast setting cements modified with a polymer and cure enhancing chemicals and
Part B - a polymer containing wetting portion which is carefully added to the dry base to achieve a stiff paste to enable slump free application on vertical and overhead surfaces.
Mortar Lined (CML) pipes that have been joined using exterior pipe couplings. The product is used to fill the internal circumferential gap where the CML has been cut back at the end of the pipe and is butting up against the adjacent pipe.
The product can be used as a repair material for cement mortar lined pipes. It can be used as a semi-flexible filler for sealing fibre-cement products to mortar, repairs of cracks in concrete, joint filling etc.
- Good adhesion to steel and concrete surfaces
- A internal flexible filling compound with a high compressive strength
- Easy to use – simply add Part B to desired consistency
- Hardens in 3 – 4 hours
- Cures to an extremely tough, non-shrink, hard state that is suitable for immersion
- Suitable for use with potable water
- Part B contains a flexibilizer which imparts a degree of flexibility to the cured compound
Contact Us for MSDS