Polyurethane Rapid Curing. A two component, quick drying, high build, cold applied polyurethane.
PU 70 HB has been formulated as a two component, extremely durable, liquid marking system for application to asphalt and concrete surfaces in high traffic areas such as stop streets, walkways, factory floors etc.
An application thickness of 350 microns provides 4 to 5 times the longevity when compared to other paints applied at a similar thickness.
It is used to create lines, traffic markings and demarcations and can be made reflective with the use of reflective glass beads.
Also used to delineate bike lanes and increase bicycle lane presence in areas where bicycles and vehicular conflict are expected and added safety is needed by way of a non-slip / anti-skid finish.
- Extended working time with a pot life up to 5 hours
- Traffic time after about 40 minutes (depending on hardener used)
- Easy to apply, pre-packaged as a kit for on-site mixing and convenience
- Excellent obliteration / hiding power
- No spattering or dry spray - exceptionally clean lines when sprayed
- High reflectivity / luminance factor
- High sag resistance allows for excellent build and coverage on new asphalt
- Combination offers excellent flexibility and adhesion to most substrates
- Excellent resistance to bleeding on bitumen substrates
- Excellent alkali resistance on concrete surfaces
- Resistant to weathering
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Excellent breathability and whiteness
Contact Us for MSDS