Polyurethane Lacquer. A two component, polyurethane resin pigmented lacquer.
Resilient, light fast and is available with additional light protection. A coating lacquer for priming and final lacquering. A fast drying pigmented coat for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) with very good colour retention.
Excellent levelling and hold on vertical surfaces. PU 1021 Pigmented Lacquer is designed for application to substrates that have been sealed and primed using PU 1021 primers and sealers. Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Highly resistant to metal marking and chemicals.
Suitable for application to almost all interior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required including kitchens and bathrooms. Product is suitable for surfaces needing high resistance to chemical and mechanical stresses such as restaurants kitchens and bathrooms
Highly suited to close pore finishing applications. Formulated for quicker handling times while allowing for extending working times.
- Fast Drying
- Excellent flow and wetting properties
- Excellent durability against chemical and mechanical stresses
- Modified with unique raw materials that provide ultimate surface slip and scratch resistance
- Very fast drying times in comparison to traditional NC and Alkyd/Urea systems
- Good Repairability
- Excellent stain and heat resistance
- Excellent resistance to household chemicals
- Goods solvent and moisture resistance
- Non-yellowing and non-fading