High Gloss Polyurethane Lacquer. A two component, high solids polyurethane acrylic lacquer, pigmented or clear, brilliant high gloss.
Resilient, light fast and is available with additional light protection. A coating for final lacquering. A fast drying pigmented coat for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) with very good colour retention.
Excellent levelling and hold on vertical surfaces.
PU 421 Brilliant Lacquer is designed for applications to substrates that have been sealed & primed using PU 1021 primers & sealers.
PU 421 Brilliant Lacquer will offer excellent exterior durability and weathering resistance.
Dries to a tough, durable, mar and stain resistant surface. Highly resistant to metal marking and chemicals. Suitable for application to almost all interior & exterior wood and furniture substrates where an attractive durable finish is required including kitchens and bathrooms.
Ideal for close pore finishing applications.
- Low surface tension
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Good resistance to UV light and atmospheric exposure
- Non-chalking and non-yellowing
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral & vegetable oils, all household chemicals
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent over-coat ability
- Excellent curing properties
- Unlimited re-coat ability
Contact Us for MSDS