The economy of the coating equipment and the professionalism of the coating result plays a major role when powder coating in trade and industry.
A fast changeover to a new colour, almost 100% utilisation of the paint material and compliance with important safety aspects - these all contribute to the high performance of the ID booths from WAGNER.
- Everything integrated and from a single source! Powder recovery, preparation and supply!
- Closed powder cycle with 100% recovery.
- High suction performance of 4.000 m3/h, horizontal conduct of the air.
- The large extraction grid avoids powder bounce-back and provides clean working conditions.
- Booth and powder container, both mobile.
- Generous practical booth lighting (for suspension booth and transfer booth).
- Corresponds to the ATEX guidelines.
Benefits for the user
- Large coating opening, optimal utilisation of the size of the object.
- Smooth interior, easy to clean.
- Large service aperture at the rear.
- Simple operation.
- The control and monitoring of each active component can be individually regulated, ensuring better service life for pneumatics and electrics.
- Short powder cycle, safeguards the powder.
- Energy saving air circulation, the extracted air is fed back into the paint shop.
- Also economical in mixed powder mode for individual colours.
The ID booth is available in three versions:
› ID Suspension Booth
› Powder Spray Stand
› Transfer Booth
› ID Booths Specifications