A Chlorinated Rubber Primer for CR HB and CR Topcoat for the finishing of steel intended for chemical environments.
Suitable as a primer for chlorinated rubbers for steel structures, shipbuilding, mechanical and automotive engineering, transportation and the protection of buildings in chemical plants, coastal and marine environments.
- Single component, solvent based, modified chlorinated rubber, primer which provides chemical resistance and good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Anti-corrosive primer
- Fast drying
- Excellent water resistance
- Non saponifiable
- Easy application onto a variety of surfaces
- Compatible with CR over-coats – good ”melt in” inter-coat adhesion when overcoated by subsequent coats of chlorinated rubber paint
- Long over-coating time
- Dry temperature resistance of up to 70°C
Contact Us for MSDS