Chlorinated Rubber. A one component, solvent based, high build, chlorinated rubber primer.
Suitable for steel structures, shipbuilding, mechanical and automotive engineering, transportation and the protection of buildings in chemical plants, coastal and marine environments.
- Single component, solvent based, modified chlorinated rubber, primer which provides chemical resistance and good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Anti-corrosive primer
- Fast drying
- Excellent water resistance
- Non saponifiable
- Easy application onto a variety of surfaces
- Compatible with CR over-coats – good ”melt-in” inter-coat adhesion when overcoated by subsequent coats of chlorinated rubber paint.
- Long over-coating time
- Dry temperature resistance of up to 70°C