A vinyl copolymer finish coat for finishing steel in chemical environments.
A single pack finishcoat for the Speccoats Vinyl System: (Vinyl Primer, Vinyl HB Intercoat & Vinyl Topcoat) Suitable for steel structures, shipbuilding, mechanical and automotive engineering, transportation and the protection of buildings in the mining industry, chemical plants, coastal and marine environments.
- Excellent recoatability without abrasion
- Resistant to a wide range of aqueous chemicals
- These paints dry by physical means on steel, non-ferrous metals, mineral substrates and certain plastics
- Can be applied by brush or spray – fast drying – touch dry in 60 minutes at 25°C
- Exhibits good flexibility and durability
- Exhibits outstanding adhesion to Vinyl HB Intercoat
Contact Us for MSDS