Single pack modified vinyl copolymer air drying pigmented primer.
Recoatable anti-corrosive paint system: A single pack primer for the Speccoats™ Vinyl System (Vinyl Primer, Vinyl HB Intercoat & Vinyl Topcoat) Suitable for steel structures, shipbuilding, mechanical and automotive engineering, transportation and the protection of buildings in the mining industry, chemical plants, coastal and marine environments.
- Excellent recoatability without abrasion
- Resistant to a wide range of aqueous chemicals
- These paints dry by physical means on steel, non-ferrous metals, mineral substrates and certain plastics
- Can be applied by brush or spray – fast drying – touch dry in 60 minutes at 25°C
- Exhibits good flexibility and durability
- Exhibits outstanding adhesion to steel, wire brushed and abrasive blast cleaned, galvanised, Zinc rich primers, etc.
Contact Us for MSDS