Modified Polyurethane Primer. A two component, high viscosity, high build, pigmented polyurethane sanding/filler primer.
A formaldehyde free, white or pigmented fast drying isolation filler primer with excellent isolation and filling properties for Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and other wood surface. PU 1021 Filler Primer is designed to seal and prime, sand easily and allow for excellent adhesion of subsequent coats of polyurethane finishes.
PU 1021 Filler Primer offers high build properties and excellent edge filling of MDF. It is quickly sandable and has an exceptionally smooth finish. It will hide minor imperfections, scratch and sand marks on MDF and wood surfaces.
This polyurethane isolation filler primer can be sanded to a powder and is best suited as a filling primer for colour and closed pore lacquer coatings.
- High build, good edge & pore sealing properties
- Fast Drying
- Low smell
- Non yellowing
- Excellent filling and sanding properties
- Excellent smooth substrate for pigmented topcoats
- Easily applied using spray application
- Excellent coverage and obliteration
- No-pinholes or bubble formation of porous surfaces
- Excellent resistance to moisture when used in combination with PU lacquers
Contact Us for MSDS