Pigmented Reaction Lacquer. A two component, high solids alkyd/urea formaldehyde acid catalysed pigmented filler primer.
A pigmented fast drying filler primer for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). AC Filler Primer is designed to seal and prime, sand easily and allow for excellent adhesion of subsequent coats such as reaction lacquers, nitrocellulose lacquers or polyurethane finishes.
AC Filler Primer offers high build properties and excellent edge filling of MDF. If is quickly sandable and has an exceptionally smooth finish. It will hide minor imperfections, scratch and sand marks on MDF and wood surfaces.
- Fast Drying
- Good Surface Slip
- Consistent viscosities at low & high temperatures
- Good anti-settling properties
- Excellent flow and wetting properties on difficult surfaces
- No bubbling or pinhole formation on fibrous & porous woods
- Excellent self-levelling properties
- Excellent filling and sanding properties
- Excellent smooth substrate for pigmented topcoats
- Good hardness for belt sanding
- “Lubricated” surface for clog free sanding
- Excellent coverage and obliteration
- Excellent anti-blocking properties