A two component, urea formaldehyde acid catalysed, high solids, high-build sanding sealer..
A pigmented high build fast drying sanding sealer for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). AC Sanding Sealer is designed to seal, sand easily and allow for excellent adhesion of subsequent coats such as reaction lacquers, nitrocellulose lacquers or polyurethane finishes.
AC Sanding sealer has good “filling” properties for closed pore pigmented finishing.
- Fast Drying
- Lubricated surface for clog free sanding
- Excellent filling and sanding properties
- Used on certain veneers as a one coat open grain finish
- Easily applied using brush or spray application
- Excellent sealing properties on edging or porous substrates
- Excellent anti-blocking properties
- Excellent as an isolation sealer on exotic woods