A single pack, solvent based, polyurethane modified alkyd, air drying, pigmented finish.
Polyurethane gloss enamel for stoep and concrete application. Used in factories and warehouses as a hard wearing polyurethane floor coating, and for demarcating areas. It can also be used on timber. Applied with a brush or roller.
- Easy to use - applied by roller, brush or, alternatively, by airless spray
- Economical, mar-resistant finish for stoeps, windowsills, factory floors, warehouse floors, etc.
- Used as a decorative and protective finish for interior and exterior surfaces
- Suitable for properly cured and thoroughly dried cement and concrete floors and surfaces
- High opacity and relatively quick drying
Contact Us for MSDS