A blend of graded silica’s and fast setting cements modified with a polymer and cure enhancing chemicals.
A multipurpose patching compound with a high compressive strength which is 2- times the typical strength of concrete, a fast curing cement compound for fixing holes in concrete & masonry on floors or walls.
- Easy to use – simply add water to desired consistency
- Can take light traffic after 4 hours at 25°C
- Can take heavy traffic and overcoating after 24 hours at 25°C
- Ideal for use on damaged floors, walls etc.
- Can be thinned for use as a fairing compound
- Cures to an extremely tough, non-shrink, hard state
- Can be over-coated with flooring e.g. tiles, the following day
- Chemically Resistant
Contact Us for MSDS