A single pack, water based coating, based on durable acrylic copolymers and quartz aggregates in aqueous dispersion.
Used as a structured decorative coating system for exterior building walls/facades. The thickness of the coating is governed by grade (size) of the quartz aggregates in the plaster. Immediately thereafter the pattern is etched using a plastic trowel. The aggregates provide hardness, resistance to wear and allow the wall to breathe. This product is available in course, medium & fine texture.
- Used as a high-build, decorative coating, applied thickly in a single coat
- The style of etching is unique to the job on which it is being applied and provides a very attractive 3D texture, which changes with the direction of the sun & light.
- The Textured Plaster is resistant to weathering, extreme temperature variations and uv light degeneration
- Excellent adhesion to suitability prepared and primed surfaces
- Suitable for use on concrete, cement plaster, gypsum board, chipboard, Masonite, Herculite ceilings, wood, fibre-cement and similar materials
- Provides a hard surface which is usable after 24 hours
- The plasters are washable and retain their elasticity for many years
- The plasters will effectively hide plaster cracks
Contact Us for MSDS