Coloured Nitrocellulose Sanding Sealer. A one component, high viscosity high solids modified nitrocellulose, pigmented sanding sealer.
A pigmented, high viscosity, fast drying sanding sealer for solid and veneered timber or Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). NC Sanding Sealer is designed to seal, sand easily and allow for excellent adhesion of subsequent Clearcoats such as reaction lacquers, nitrocellulose lacquers or polyurethane finishes.
NC Sanding Sealer Pigmented has a good insulating/isolating effect for use on resinous woods. NC HS Sanding Sealer can be tinted to achieve the same colour as the topcoat being applied. This will provide greater coverage/obliteration for the topcoat lacquers.
- Excellent quick sand properties for hand or belt sanding
- Good sealing properties on edging and porous boards
- Excellent overcoat ability
- Limits the absorption of subsequent coatings into the wood, minimized shrink back
- Penetrates and “wets” the surface
- Provides improved adhesion for subsequent coats
- Excellent obliteration
- Excellent anti-blocking properties
- Lubricated clog free sanding
Contact Us for MSDS