Epoxy. A two component, high build, polyamide cured, metallic zinc rich epoxy primer.
Epoxy Multi Zinc is a high performance high build epoxy primer formulated to give maximum protection as part of any anti-corrosive coating system for aggressive environments including those found on offshore structures, petrochemical facilities, pulp and paper plants, bridges and power plants.
Epoxy Multi Zinc has excellent corrosion protection properties in new construction and as an industrial maintenance primer in industrial and coastal atmospheres.
The fast drying and handling properties together with the overcoat ability make this an excellent primer for factory application prior to full coating system application on site. Epoxy Multi Zinc has good abrasion resistance to help resist mechanical damage during transportation.
- Epoxy Multi zinc complies with the composition and performance requirements of SSPC Paint 20 Type II Level 2 and ISO 12944.5
- Contains more than 84% zinc in the dry film
- Good adhesion to multiple substrates such as steel, cast iron, galvanized steel, aluminium, GRP and Stainless Steel
- Excellent primer for high solid epoxies and polyurethanes
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties
- Quick drying and can be overcoated after a short interval
- Resistant to water and splash of mild chemicals
- Resistant to temperatures up to 200°C