AeroHeat 350 Temperature Resistant
A quick drying, silicone/acrylic based, high temperature coating.
For the protection of steel from corrosion on areas including flare stacks, kilns, flues, furnaces, muffler, exhausts, hot piping, stacks & other steel surfaces at elevated temperatures. AeroHeat 350 will withstand continuous dry temperatures of 350°C and temperature surges of 380°C Where maximum corrosion protection is required, application should be over a zinc silicate primer such as AeroCoat ZincDek 80 Pre-Weld or AeroPrime 1K Epoxy.
- Heat resistant up to continuous dry temperatures of 350°C and temperature surges of 380°C
- Maximum thickness which can be applied in a single coat without subsequent blistering on heating is 40 microns dft
- Used for internal and external protection of steel surfaces
- Excellent flexibility to withstand thermal cycling from 0°C to 350°C
- Excellent abrasion and weathering resistance
Please Note: Colour Swatches and illustrations displayed are only to be used as a guide and can vary from the original.