Permanent Polyurethane Finish. A two pack, aliphatic, UV Resistant, anti-graffiti acrylic polyurethane coating for permanent anti-graffiti surfaces.
A permanent anti-graffiti coating, in clear or colours that creates a tough, slippery surface resistant graffiti in the form of spray cans, permanent markers or paints.
Graffiti can be high pressure cleaned of protected surfaces.
The unique resin prevents colour pigments, dyestuff or “graffiti” from entering the layer underneath the topcoat while at the same time being durable enough to withstand repeated removals without damage for a long time.
PU Anti-Graffiti can be used internally and externally, it is highly resistant to ultra violet degradation and discolouration. Resistant to chemicals.
PU Anti-Graffiti can be applied on vinyl sufaces, cured acrylic paints, brickwork and masonry that has been suitably primed.
PU Anti-Graffiti does not breathe.
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
- Resistant to aerosol sprays, permanent markers etc.