A one component, modified acrylic hammer finish coating.
Specially formulated hammered finish product for direct to metal application, provides excellent durability, scratch and impact resistance. Used as a durable coating for above water areas on a variety of applications and surface such as metal, wood, ceramics, stone, clay, glass, paper and plastics.
It can be used as a single pack coating for touching up epoxy polyester powder coated surfaces, spraying rims/mag wheels, household items, machinery and equipment or any other surfaces requiring a durable, aesthetically pleasing finish. HammerCryl offers excellent UV stability and weathering resistance.
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to water and splashes of mild chemicals, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions
- Aerosol Touch up packs available
- Single Pack
Download Datasheet Contact Us for MSDS
- Acrylic Solvent Based
- Acrylic Waterborne
- Bitumen Modified
- Chlorinated Rubber
- Inorganic Silicate
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection
Infrastructure Systems - ISO 12944Download 650kb