Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
Contact us during the lockdown: Greg 083 580 2058
Epoxy Surtol Aluminium Fast
Solvent Based Surface tolerant epoxy primer. A two component, medium solids, amine cured, zinc phosphate & aluminium pigmented epoxy primer.
A general-purpose epoxy primer that is surface tolerant i.e. which can be applied to hand prepared surfaces.
Used as a heavy-duty primer/intermediate coat, which can also be over-coated by a variety of topcoats such as epoxies, polyurethanes, alkyds, acrylics etc.
Suitable for application to steel roofing, structural steel, agricultural and earth moving equipment, construction equipment, tank & pipe externals, processing equipment etc.
Suitable substrates are mild steel, stainless steel and alloys, galvanized steel, aluminium, GRP & thermoset polyester coatings.
Epoxy Surtol Aluminium Fast has a long overcoating window and rapid curing properties.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates
- Excellent water and corrosion resistance
- Excellent recoat ability
- Exhibits good physical properties such as adhesion to steel and impact resistance
- Resistant to humidity, salt water and exterior exposure conditions
- Cures at temperatures down to +5°C
- Surface tolerant
- Medium-high solids