Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
Contact us during the lockdown: Greg 083 580 2058
Companies can make the most informed decisions about colour for their brands or products to gain a competitive edge.
Pantone® is the world-renowned authority on colour and provider of colour systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of colour across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for colour communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer.
Fashion & Home Colour Guide
- Use Color Specifier to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- TPX Chip set displays all 2,100 colours, including 175 new colours added in 2011
- Colors are chromatically arranged in colour families for fast and easy inspiration and colour look-up
- Includes six perforated chips of each PANTONE colour for palette development, colour communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
Solid Chips Coated and Uncoated
- 644 new colours
- The new PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS two-book set contains all the colours of our PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® plus all 644 exciting new colours added since 2010
- Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have a total of 1,755 colour choices