Polyaspartic P75 Gloss
Pigmented Polyurea/Polyurethane. A two component, solvent based high solids, high gloss, self-levelling pigmented polyaspartic (aliphatic polyurea) floor coating for interior & exterior surfaces
Polyaspartic P75 has been formulated as a rapid curing, solid pigmented primer/topcoat system on properly prepared concrete for decorative and protective applications with self-levelling properties at high film builds. Polyaspartic P75 is ideal for high traffic applications, ideal for use as a primer, intermediate/finish with an optional topcoat of Polyaspartic P75.
When cured, Polyaspartic P75 has excellent colour and UV stability, abrasion, impact and wear resistances, exceptionally high gloss and a smooth finish.
Polyaspartic P75 adheres extremely well to properly prepared concrete, epoxy and polyaspartic substrates.
It can be applied as a top coat with chip/quartz additives for seamless flooring systems.
The self-levelling properties offer makes an ideal surface for aircraft hangars where added thickness is required.
When mixed with Fusion Non-Slip, Polyaspartic P75 has a significant increase in abrasion and slip resistance and will cure to a non-slip matte finish. The product will also become ideal for heavy duty environments requiring maximum abrasion resistance.
Polyaspartic P75 is suitable for applications over concrete, walkways, commercial applications, industrial facilities, garage floors, cold storage areas, industrial warehouses, food processing areas, auto dealerships, aircraft hangars, patios, show rooms, pulp and paper mills, battery rooms and any areas requiring above average chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Rapid curing times, same day return to service
- High tensile strength
- UV stable & non-yellowing
- Excellent penetration and adhesion to properly prepared substrates
- 1 day installation with next day return to service
- Varied traction/non-slip additives available with Fusion Non-Slip
- Low VOC
- Short re-coat time: 2-3 hours
- Resistant to hot-tyre pick up
- Excellent chemical, graffiti and stain resistance
- Typical thickness
- As a standalone system: 200-400 microns DFT (two coats)
- Applied using roller, brush or spray application
Download Datasheet Contact Us for MSDS
- Acrylic Solvent Based
- Acrylic Waterborne
- Bitumen Modified
- Chlorinated Rubber
- Inorganic Silicate
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection
Infrastructure Systems - ISO 12944Download 650kb