Polyurethane Polyester Finish. A two pack, solvent based, high performance flexible polyester modified aliphatic polyurethane coating formulated with UV stabilizers.
Glazetek is an unfilled, pure polyester polyurethane with exceptional performance properties.
Used as a clear or pigmented finish coat for floors, walls, boats, yachts, furniture, equipment, aviation equipment, aeroplanes etc. Glazetek offer outstanding operational performance including abrasion, impact & chemical resistance.
It imparts a very high depth high gloss finish and offers outstanding colour and gloss retention in the harshest environments.
Glazetek can be used as a topcoat for self-levelling floor systems and as a binder in decorative flooring systems such as flakes, granulated, quartz or metallic flooring.
Used in heavily corrosive environments as part of a full corrosion protection system.
When used with suitable phenolic primers, Glazetek can be used in chemical environments with exposure to splash and fumes with good results.
Properties & Characteristics
- Cures to a highly durable ‘tile’ like finish
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Low-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & dilute aqueous solutions
- High degree of UV resistance for exterior exposure