ZincDek 60 Cold Galv
Cold Galv Paint. A one pack Zinc & Aluminium rich primer; contains 60% metal in the dry film.
ZincDek 60 is an organic bound zinc rich coating containing 60% zinc/aluminium in the dry film. It is applied to clean steel and hot dip galvanized surfaces to form an adherent anti-corrosive coating in excess of 100 microns thick.
ZincDek 60 is used as a zinc rich protective primer/coating in corrosive environments on steel and hot dip galvanized surfaces.
- Easy to use one component product that can be brush or spray applied
- The bright grey metallic colour of ZincDek 60 will blend in with newly galvanized steel
- ZincDek 60 can be over-coated by a range of topcoats. Consult with Specialized Coating Systems
- Adheres well to abraded steel and galvanizing
- Can be used as touch-up primer for inorganic primers
- Prevents the substrate from rust creep at areas of damage
- Available in aerosols
Bright Aluminium Metallic
Low water permeability, further enhanced by the zinc activation process that seals the protected surface.
AeroCoat ZincDek 60 reduces the concentration of corrosive agents that reach the steel structure.