Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
Contact us during the lockdown: Greg 083 580 2058
Stoep PU Enamel
Polyurethane Enamel. A single pack, solvent based, polyurethane modified alkyd, air drying, pigmented finish.
Polyurethane gloss enamel for stoep and concrete application. Used in factories and warehouses as a hard wearing polyurethane floor coating, and for demarcating areas. It can also be used on timber. Applied with a brush or roller.
- Easy to use - applied by roller, brush or, alternatively, by airless spray
- Economical, mar-resistant finish for stoeps, windowsills, factory floors, warehouse floors, etc.
- Used as a decorative and protective finish for interior and exterior surfaces
- Suitable for properly cured and thoroughly dried cement and concrete floors and surfaces
- High opacity and relatively quick drying
Download Datasheet Contact Us for MSDS
- Acrylic Solvent Based
- Acrylic Waterborne
- Bitumen Modified
- Chlorinated Rubber
- Inorganic Silicate
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection
Infrastructure Systems - ISO 12944Download 650kb