Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
Contact us during the lockdown: Greg 083 580 2058
TopAcryl UV Protect
A one component high build modified acrylic finish coating.
TopAcryl UV Protect is a versatile and easy to use finish for multipurpose use either direct to steel and other metals or for use as a high build touch up coat with excellent gloss and colour retention.
Used as a durable coating for above water areas for a variety of applications and surfaces such as steel & galvanized steel and other metals. It will adhere directly to properly prepared mild steel, stainless steel & galvanized steel surfaces.
TopAcryl UV Protect offers excellent UV stability and weathering resistance. Broad spectrum UV absorption additives provide protection to light sensitive substrates such as wood and plastics.
- Single component, fast drying
- Excellent surface hardness & scratch resistance
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Used as a ‘clearcoat’ will protect underlying surfaces from UV attack
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Cures at temperatures down to -10°C
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to water and splashes of mild chemicals
- Aerosol Touch-up packs available
Download Datasheet Contact Us for MSDS
- Acrylic Solvent Based
- Acrylic Waterborne
- Bitumen Modified
- Chlorinated Rubber
- Inorganic Silicate
- Pipeline Corrosion Protection
Infrastructure Systems - ISO 12944Download 650kb