Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
Contact us during the lockdown: Greg 083 580 2058
Epoxy Zinc 6580
Two component solvent based zinc rich polyamide-epoxy primer.
A high performance organic base zinc rich primer, for the protection of structural steel in salt and weathering environments. Easy to apply and cures to a hard tough film which has a quick over-coating time. It provides excellent protection to abrasive blast cleaned steel substrates. For use under a wide range of high performance topcoats in corrosive environments.
- Used in pulp, paper, chemical and petrochemical industries
- Can be over-coated by a wide range of high performance systems
- Can be used as an intermediate coat over inorganic zinc primers such as Speccoats Inorganic Zinc Primer
- Excellent adhesion to abrasive blast cleaned steel
- Excellent touch up primer for inorganic zinc primers e.g. Speccoats Inorganic Zinc Primer
- Dry service temperature up to 82°C