AeroCoat ZincDek 60
A one pack Zinc & Aluminium rich primer, contains more than 60% Zinc in the dry film.
AeroCoat ZincDek 60 is an organic bound zinc rich coating containing more than 60% zinc in the dry film. It is applied to clean steel and hot dip galvanized surfaces to form an adherent anti-corrosive coating in excess of 100 microns thick. AeroCoat ZincDek 60 is used as a zinc rich protective primer/coating in corrosive environments on steel and hot dip galvanized surfaces.
- Provides corrosion protection to steel surfaces exposed to moderately corrosive conditions
- AeroCoat ZincDek 60 will blend in with newly galvanized steel
- AeroCoat ZincDek 60 can be over-coated by a range of topcoats
- Adheres well to abraded steel and galvanizing
- Will provide corrosion protection to mild steel in inland industrial environments subject to moderate levels of salinity
- Must be applied directly to steel
Bright Aluminium Metallic