Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
Contact us during the lockdown: Greg 083 580 2058
PU 421 Topcoat
High Solids Acrylic Polyurethane Topcoat. A two pack, high solids, high solid, UV resistant, recoatable acrylic polyurethane finish with add light stabilizers.
Used as a highly durable finish coat with excellent obliteration properties in pigmented form and excellent clarity in clear form.
PU 421 can be applied directly to aluminium. All other surfaces must be suitably primed.
Highest colour stability, excellent weathering resistance. High hardness and chemical resistance.
- Structural steel
- Agricultural, Earthmoving and Construction equipment
- General plant and equipment
- Roof coatings
- Floor coatings and line demarcations
- Wall coatings
- As a trafficable UV protective topcoat on self-levelling epoxies/polyurethanes
- Unlimited recoat ability
- Tough and durable
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking & non-yellowing
- Excellent flexibility and durability
- Resistant to mild chemicals, salt water, mineral and vegetable oils, paraffin’s, aliphatic solvent, dilute industrial chemicals & aqueous solutions