Visit the official COVID-19 government website to stay informed: sacoronavirus.co.za
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN Swimming Pool Liner Range
Uni-Colour with lacquer. A decorative waterproof liner for pools formed by 2 flexible PVC-P sheets joined to a polyester mesh between both, which gives the liner high resistance and durability, while maintaining the necessary elasticity and flexibility to adapt to any shape or corner of the pool.
Want To Become An Installer?
Renolit ALKORPLAN Reinforced PVC Pool Liners/Membranes
Looking for an opportunity to expand your service offering or get involved with the new technology for swimming pool waterproofing?More Information
Reinforced pool membranes are the most widely used pool liners in the world.
RENOLIT reinforced pool liners presents the fewest problems. Its attractive appearance, reasonable price, fast and easy installation and absolute water-tightness, guaranteed for 10 years, have made it the most widely-used pool waterproofing system in the world.
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is the perfect liner for rooftop pools, basement pools or in any place where there are cracks or micro pores that could cause damp, water leaks or flooding.
What makes RENOLIT ALKORPLAN the best reinforced swimming pool liner.
- RENOLIT ALKORPLAN contains high-quality pigments that make it extremely resistant to ultraviolet radiation.
- It contains a low-volatility plastifying agent to ensure flexibility and extend its useful life.
- It contains an excellent stabiliser which ensures that the reinforced liner remains practically unaltered in the event of sudden changes in temperature.
- Its protective varnish acts like a shield against scratches, repels stains and dirt and protects it from UV radiation.
- This sheet has been treated with a bactericidal product that prevents the development and proliferation of bacteria, micro-organisms and algae that could stain the liner.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Very easy to clean!
- No more detached mosaic tiles.
- No more black joints.
- No more flaking paintwork.
- No more leaking.